Learning

letter L metal type letter e DSC_0262 Caslon metal type letter r N I letter N letter G

Monday, July 5, 2010

Tool #8 Video Resources


Area and Perimeter Rap




Scientific Method Rap

Videos are a good resource for teaching. It is a good way to grab the students attention or to review a concept that they have recently learned.

Both of my videos are from teachertube.com. Teachertube has great resources for all subject areas. I plan to explore teachertube some this summer and all year to find videos that will aid my students in their learning.

The area and perimeter rap will help reinforce the difference between area and perimeter, which my students tend to get these mixed up. The scientific rap will be a good way to introduce the scientific method to my students and will help them remember the step when doing science experiments.

1 comment:

  1. The videos you chose sound like they will be really neat for your kids. (I couldn't view them-my computer has not been cooperating with videos lately.) We know kids have song lyrics and raps memorized in no time so why not help them memorize vocab, concepts, etc by setting it to music.

    ReplyDelete