Learning

letter L metal type letter e DSC_0262 Caslon metal type letter r N I letter N letter G

Monday, June 28, 2010

Tool 7: Digital Storytelling

Creating the digital story using photostory provided to be an easy task. I had fun creating the story adding the text, voice, and music to it was also very easy.

I plan to use this with my students to create stories of things we learn in class, field trips, or projects that the students do in class. It would also be good to upload the videos to the class blog for parents and other to see the students work. I can also see the students creating a digital story to wrap up a newly learned concept.

2 comments:

  1. The digital story is a little hard to read, due to the color of font I used. I still need to play around with which color works the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute story, more than keep working on the 11 tools I want to go and explore Blue Bell myself :)

    ReplyDelete