Learning

letter L metal type letter e DSC_0262 Caslon metal type letter r N I letter N letter G

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tool #10

After reviewing several itouch apps I found several that I would use with my students. Pop Math Lite would be good for math fact review. Google Earth is a good way for the students to practice using their map skills. Mad Libs would be a fun way for the students to practice their grammar skills. And my favorite is sudoku, which would help with the math skills and reasoning skills.

My experience using the itouch was wow! It is amazing how you have so much technology in the palm of your hand.

My students can use the itouches for review math skills. I also see my students using it for research and while editting their writing. I can see using the itouches for many things in the classroom.

1 comment:

  1. There are so many possibilities that sometimes I feel overwhelmed! You have some great ideas for i-touch use in your classroom. I can't wait to come by see your class in action.

    ReplyDelete