Learning

letter L metal type letter e DSC_0262 Caslon metal type letter r N I letter N letter G

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Reflection

I have enjoyed learning about the 11 tools. Some of my favorite tools are the image generators/mashups, digital stories, video resources, skype , itouch apps, and of course blogging. I plan to use the image generators/mashups to review vocabulary of new concepts. I am looking forward to having a blog for my class this year for communicting with parents and remind students of things that we are learning and getting the students involved in the blogging.

I realize there are many ways to use technology in the classroom and I now have the tools to use them. As a teacher, I can bring the real world into the classroom with the technology that I have learned to use this summer. The 11 tools has introduce me to new ways to share documents and to communicate with others. In today's word technology is a MUST, not an option.

The biggest surprise was how easy these tools are to use. I found that the 11 tools were very friendly to use.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you found the tools easy to use. I think sometimes we (I) hear the word technology and get overwhelmed and even scared, but there are lots of ways to get started. And I have to remember that the kids learn to use it so quickly!

    ReplyDelete